Where will Regions deliver the goods?
We deliver all over UK.
What delivery method does Regions use?
For UK orders we use Royal Mail or a courier. If your delivery address is in the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland, we may have to use a 3rd party courier if the items are heavy. Delivery times may be extended, depending on where exactly you live.
Free delivery option
FREE DELIVERY UK on orders over £50.
(£8.09 delivery charge is applied on orders below £50).
Please note that certain large items may incur a small additional charge for very remote parts of UK.
How do I select the free delivery option?
You can choose your delivery options in your Regions shopping basket.
Will I automatically get free delivery on my order?
No – you need to select it from the checkout screen. Your total basket value (before promotional vouchers and codes have been applied) must also be greater than £50.
Will I receive my order any sooner if I pay for delivery?
- Yes – we process orders where priority despatch has been paid for first.
- If you pay for priority despatch, we will despatch the items we have in stock straight away with the remainder going onto back order. These items are despatched when they have all come into stock or after a week, whichever is sooner.
- If you select the free delivery option, we will despatch all your items together when they are all in stock. If we are still waiting for items after a week, we will despatch the ones we do have
What if I want some items really quickly?
Pay for priority despatch in the normal way – that way, we’ll despatch what we can as soon as we can.
What happens if an item in my order is delayed?
- We will wait for 5 days, then send the items we do have in stock. The remaining items will go onto back order.
- Items on back order will be despatched as soon as they arrive with no delivery charge
What happens if an item in my order sells out while I’m waiting for the rest of my order to come into stock?
- For items where there is limited stock, we will give priority to customers paying for priority despatch.
- If you have chosen our free delivery option, you may lose out on a great deal – sorry!